Winthrop Charter School is governed by the Bay Area Charter Foundation, LLC. (BACF) Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board of Directors establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
Bay Area Charter Foundation, LLC. Board of Directors
- Valora Cole, Chair
- Eric Johnson, Vice Chair
- Dr. Ramdas Chandra, Secretary
- Randy Walker, Treasurer
- Dr. Steve Knoble, Director
- Roderick Cunningham, Director
For accessibility assistance with the pdfs below, please contact the school.
School Public Accountability Report: http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org/
Out of Field: HCPS_Parent_Notification_Out_of_Field_12.2017 (pdf)
Winthrop Charter School Parent Facilitator
Terry Johnson, Principal
6204 Scholars Hill Lane
Riverview, FL 33578
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.